* Evade the fade. We can't be sure that the paint of your car won't fade. And it cost you a hundred dollars to repaint your car. To solve this kind of problem. You can use a polish or an orbital buffer. A clay polish is more effective to use.
* Check your Engine. Most of dealers or private customers check the engine of your car. And Even if you took great care of your car, the engine compartments get greasy. So before presenting your car you a prospect buyer, make sure that you wash the car engine. Just cover the computer box with a plastic trash bag. Spray the motor with wheel cleaner. After a 3 to 5 minutes wash it with water. You will see it will look like a brand new.
|Checking the Car Engine|
* Clean your headlights. Instead of buying new headlights: chrome polish and a little elbow grease. This combination will take years of dullness off your headlights and make them look new again.
* Make your interior look fresh. It is much better if you buy new floor mats. Let go of the old one. Even if you wash it daily , still the buyer could see that as a sign of an overused.
* Get rid of the old parts. If you want to sell your car for a higher price. Lets say change your powerboard and powersteps. or to have a good ride, change your shock absorbers.
* List your Car. Dealers are now using the Black Book. This provides wholesale values at a used car auction. Also search for dealer website that will allow you to input your information for an insatnt black book appraisal.